Before we really start changing stuff can I suggest that you have a look at
Internet>Create Web Pages>Formatting to ensure that create the surname index is
still checked.

Try File>File Maintenance>Check/Repair. After the first run make any changes
suggested then run it again. See if that works. If not shut down your PC leave
for 10 minutes and try creating the pages again.

If that doesn't do it make a note of all your web settings and reset (bottom
right button). Failing that go to C:/Legacy and delete Web.usr and try again.

This is assumes that you are using Create web pages and not printing a report
in html. Nor do you state which type of web pages you are using. If the above
doesn't wotk then it may be helpful to know.

*New Tutorial* Publish your Web Pages  - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 16:51:38 +0000
> To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Error Generating Web Pages With Legacy 7
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> I have been using Legacy for several years and recently upgraded to version
> 7. I recently added several new individuals to my family file bringing the
> count to 1323 individuals. When I generate the Web Pages, the Surname List
> and List Of Names now have zero entries. This used to work fine as recently
> as yesterday (although the count was lower). Have I hit some limit? Is there
> a bug? Help would be appreciated.

See the most popular videos on the web
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454061/direct/01/