Arnold Weiss wrote:
I have been using Legacy for several years and recently upgraded to
version 7. I recently added several new individuals to my family
file bringing the count to 1323 individuals. When I generate the
Web Pages, the Surname List and List Of Names now have zero
entries. This used to work fine as recently as yesterday (although
the count was lower). Have I hit some limit? Is there a bug? Help
would be appreciated.

Hi, Arnold --

I've had this problem for a long time, and not just with v.7 -- it used to happen with v.6, too. I just exit Legacy, start it up again, and go through the creation process again -- and everything is fine.

HTH

Kris