-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
ronald ferguson ronfergy-at-msn.com |Legacy Mailing List|
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 12:18 PM
To: ...............
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Error Generating Web Pages With Legacy 7

Before we really start changing stuff can I suggest that you have a look at
Internet>Create Web Pages>Formatting to ensure that create the surname index
is still checked.

Try File>File Maintenance>Check/Repair. After the first run make any changes
suggested then run it again. See if that works. If not shut down your PC
leave for 10 minutes and try creating the pages again.

If that doesn't do it make a note of all your web settings and reset (bottom
right button). Failing that go to C:/Legacy and delete Web.usr and try
again.

This is assumes that you are using Create web pages and not printing a
report in html. Nor do you state which type of web pages you are using. If
the above doesn't wotk then it may be helpful to know.

*New Tutorial* Publish your Web Pages  - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 16:51:38 +0000
> To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Error Generating Web Pages With Legacy 7
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> I have been using Legacy for several years and recently upgraded to
version 7. I recently added several new individuals to my family file
bringing the count to 1323 individuals. When I generate the Web Pages, the
Surname List and List Of Names now have zero entries. This used to work fine
as recently as yesterday (although the count was lower). Have I hit some
limit? Is there a bug? Help would be appreciated.

See the most popular videos on the web
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454061/direct/01/

dangerous content by N2Net Mailshield, and is
believed to be clean.