Bernard,

Forms. Open the file and on the right of the blank screen above, click Browse
and look in in the tree for Legacy and click "Forms" (I didn't have that one
either :-) )

Interview - unable to help on this as I can see them, so do not know. Have you
tried clicking reset? If that doesn't work have a look in C:/Legacy ( if that
is where you store Legacy) and see if the Interview folder is there. Try
opening the folder, select the language file you want, double click - it wont
open - so try selecting Legacy to open it. (you can open it in NotePad btw).

If it doesn't work, please come back and I'll have a go at breaking mine.

*New Tutorial* Publish your Web Pages  - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: