Not sure what might be wrong.  I go to REPORTS - BOOKS - INTERVIEW and
all is well - it is there and works fine.  So not everyone is having
the problem!

Keith

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 11:41 AM, ronald ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bernard,
>
> The Interview one will take longer, I am very busy at the moment so it could
> be tomorrow - anyone else please step in:
>
> Forms: In the Forms Center there is a button on the right called browse,
> click it.
> In the Panel you will see a directory tree. Mine has a folder with E:\ next
> to it (Yours probably has C:\) at the top. If yours doesn't or is showing a
> directory in which you have not installed Legacy use the drop down box at the
> bottom to get to the correct directory.
> Underneath is another folder with Legacy next to it- if not work down the
> tree until you get to Legacy, and double click it. Now scroll down to Forms
> and click OK.
>
> You should now have your forms.
>
> Ron Ferguson

> *New Tutorial* Publish your Web Pages  - Blogs
> http://www.fergys.co.uk
> View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
> http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
> For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:
> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
>

> Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:43:56 -0700
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Can't use certain reports
>
> Ron
>
> Forms.....sorry but I don't understand how to do what you're talking about
>
> Interview.....I don't have the option to click reset.  I did look to see if
> there was an Interview folder.  There is.  I did as you asked and got the
> following error:
>
> Invalid Filename Extension was specified
> File: C:\Legacy\Interview\English-United States.ivw
> Expected Filename Extension: .FDB
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Bernard
>

> On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 7:48 AM, ronald ferguson  wrote:
>

> Bernard,
>
> Forms. Open the file and on the right of the blank screen above, click Browse
> and look in in the tree for Legacy and click "Forms" (I didn't have that one
> either :-) )
>
> Interview - unable to help on this as I can see them, so do not know. Have
> you tried clicking reset? If that doesn't work have a look in C:/Legacy ( if
> that is where you store Legacy) and see if the Interview folder is there. Try
> opening the folder, select the language file you want, double click - it wont
> open - so try selecting Legacy to open it. (you can open it in NotePad btw).
>
> If it doesn't work, please come back and I'll have a go at breaking mine.
>
> Ron Ferguson

> *New Tutorial* Publish your Web Pages  - Blogs
> http://www.fergys.co.uk
> View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
> http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
> For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:
> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/

> Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 07:31:25 -0700
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Can't use certain reports

> [...]

Surnames: McKain, Horn, Riale, Ulrich, Erisman, Leiphart, Reed and Henry

Website: http://home.comcast.net/~geosci64
EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
McCain-McKane-O'Kane DNA Group 1