I am using the latest version of Legacy and Windows XP with latest SP.

All Reports>Books and Others
Everything opens except Forms Center and Interview Questions so I'm not
given an option to "load" or "browse".

Thanks for everybody's suggestions.

Bernard

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 8:41 AM, Brian/Support <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Bernard,
>
> Do you get a screen that opens when you click on each of those buttons?
>
> On the Form Centre screen click the browse button
> You need to change the path to read C:\Legacy\Forms if you have Legacy
> installed in the default location.
> When the Forms Folder is selected click OK
>
> On the Interview Questions Screen
> Click the Load Questions Button
> Use the Look in box to change to the c:\Legacy\Interview folder
> Select the English - United States.ivw file to load the English interview
> questions.
>
> Brian
> Customer Support
> Millennia Corporation
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com
>
> We are changing the world of genealogy!
> When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
> Thanks.
>
> Bernard Doddema wrote:
>
>> When I go to Reports, All Reports, there are two reports that I cannot
>> access: *Form Center* and *Interview Questions*
>>
>> I receive no errors, I'm just not directed to the requested forms.
>>
>> Does anybody have any ideas what could be wrong?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> PS: Just installed the update 7.0.0.76

Bernard Doddema, Jr.
http://doddemagen.com

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***