Don't know what you did Ron, but I've lost all the push pins and can't get
them back at all. Tried what you've done and still nothing.

Jack

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
ronald ferguson
Sent: 01 December 2008 18:34
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] push pins not showing

Gene,

You question intrigued me so I looked, and you were right. I had a play and
have got them working - but not sure how!!

I do know I selected small green and red active.
I went to resolve and at first that did nothing, then tried via Master
Lists>Locations, still no pins. I then clicked to reset one which was
already verified, clicked that spot again, and bingo they all started to
appear.

Conclusion: enjoy yourself and have a play :-)

*New Tutorial* Publish your Web Pages  - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk <http://www.fergys.co.uk/>
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 13:13:36 -0500
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: [LegacyUG] push pins not showing
>
> Has anyone else experienced that the push pins in the master locations
maps do not show after
> updating to 7.0.0.76?
>
> --
> Gene Y.

  _____

Great search results, great prizes. BigSnapSearch.com Search
<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/117442309/direct/01/>  now

08:23