I just installed the latest update to Legacy, v 7.0.0.76 on 10
classroom machines all using Vista.

The push pins did not work on 1 of the 10 machines.
I was able to get push pins to work from within the map, by going to
Options, Push Pins, (3rd choice) Large Blue pins with Red active.

The other Push Pins did not work - just a map only for the locations.

I do not understand the cause of the problem, but there is an issue here.

Chap

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 8:43 AM, Tim Rosenlof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> .76
> I have not that problem. My maps work fine as well as my pins show as well.
> Tim
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "JLB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

___
Leon Chapman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-----

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***