That should assure that all messages from this list get blocked by
your ISP.  I personnally find your constant complaints regarding the
issue more of a problem than the issue itself.  If you cannot deal
with these messages via your delete key or filtering them out I
suggest you unsubscribe until the issue get's resolved.

Don Varner