Now be fair, Don, he is not the only one, but I agree totally with your
observation as it applies to that group.

*New Tutorial* Publish your Web Pages  - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 21:27:18 +0800
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] [LegacyUserGroup] List Posting Error Notification
>
> That should assure that all messages from this list get blocked by
> your ISP. I personnally find your constant complaints regarding the
> issue more of a problem than the issue itself. If you cannot deal
> with these messages via your delete key or filtering them out I
> suggest you unsubscribe until the issue get's resolved.
>
> Don Varner
>
> On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 7:29 PM, Ron Bernier  wrote:
>> The number/frequency of these messages combined with the length of time that
>> this problem has been occurring is rapidly approaching spam status. I
>> honestly think that it is becoming time for the subscribers to this list to
>> start reporting these messages as spam. That is probably going to be the
>> only way this issue will get corrected.
>>

>> Regards,
>> Ron Bernier
>> Woonsocket, RI

Imagine a life without walls.  See the possibilities.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/122465943/direct/01/

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***