with these messages via your delete key or filtering them out I
suggest you unsubscribe until the issue get's resolved.

Don Varner

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 7:29 PM, Ron Bernier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The number/frequency of these messages combined with the length of time that
this problem has been occurring is rapidly approaching spam status.  I honestly
think that it is becoming time for the subscribers to this list to start
reporting these messages as spam.  That is probably going to be the only way
this issue will get corrected.

Regards,
Ron Bernier
Woonsocket, RI
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 6:11 AM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] [LegacyUserGroup] List Posting Error Notification

 MailEnable: You are not permitted to post to the list
(LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com).

 This list may be password protected, or you may need to have previously
subscribed to
 the list in order to post to it.
-

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***