On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 21:53:14 -0800 (PST), Roxanne <maighe...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I have sent a "bug" report to Legacy, although I don't know that this is
>actually a bug.

You did good. Based on this article...

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;896950

... the problem you are seeing is probably a bug, maybe introduced with
a recent program update. I would also send support a copy of the .fdb
file you are having the problem with along with a step-by-step set of
instructions explaining how to reproduce the error.

According to http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/RevisionHistory7.asp, there
were some GEDCOM related fixes made in the 28 Nov build, so maybe this
had something to do it. When did you first start having the problem?

P.S. There is a new build out today (20 Dec), but I don't see any GEDCOM
stuff in the release notes.

--

Dennis Kowallek
LTools - Legacy Tools

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***