Dennis (or anyone else that wants to answer):

The new filing system described in my previous e-mail is organized by grandparents and their ancestors. What family line would I file documents for descendants of the grandparents (i.e. my and my husband's parents, ourselves, our kids and everyone else of this generation)? Would the husband's ancestor line determine it (i.e. Vallevieni for my husband and I and our kids since we are all named Vallevieni) or what about using the 0-999 group for the descendants?

Thanks again.

Cathy Vallevieni
Orange County, CA