Cathy Vallevieni wrote
1) On the computer, the color codes don't show except for the direct ancestors and I may have documents for great aunts, etc. that are not direct ancestors.

In addition to using the Ancestor Colour Coding, which only affects the direct line as you say, I use the same set of colours for the Tabs 1 to 4 which I use to distinguish each line. *Everyone* in the my paternal grandfather's line is tagged 3 and colour coded blue, for example, and that includes people who married into that line. I also use a letter to distinguish the line which is part of the User ID so I always know at a glance where anyone belongs.

2) It doesn't work for my husband's 4 grandparent lines that I am also researching (for my kids and grandkids).

I appreciate that if you used 8 different tags for distinguishing the lines, it would leave you a bit short of tags for other purposes!
--
Jenny M Benson

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***