Elizabeth:

Yep. Maybe Legacy could add a function to choose how many tags to display. There's room on the main screen to display even all 9 tags. I hadn't realized it, but I am frequently changing which tags to display as I work on separate projects. Would be convenient to just have all of them displayed (or at least more than 3).

Cathy Vallevieni
Orange County, CA