Hi Ricardo,
         I tried as you advised, as below, but that's not the problem, as I
don't have any .ldb extensions.

>>snip  Open Windows Explorer and point to the data folder in flash drive

3) If exists files with .ldb extension delete them.<<<

     I can open photos and pdf files etc on the flash, but not my Legacy
family files, fdb ones.

     I now find I can't save the family files or new pdf files from Legacy
on the flash drive.
     I'm not sure what I can do now so I can view the files from the flash
drive. A couple of files of other families are more up to date than those on
my hard drive and disc.

Thanks for your help,
Cheers,
Jill
Brisbane

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***