jmglover wrote:

I now find I can't save the family files or new pdf files from Legacy on the flash drive. I'm not sure what I can do now so I can view the files from the flash drive. A couple of files of other families are more up to date than those on my hard drive and disc.

No where in this tale of woe do I see any indication of someone checking for multiple copies of Legacy to be running, but not on screen. It shouldn't happen but you never know.

Have you tried shutting the machine down. Switching it off. Restarting it without the flash drive inserted. Starting Legacy and then inserting the flash drive.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***