My understanding is that in V7 the programmers added non-blood
relationships to the RC. This appears to have increased the time it
takes to perform the calculations exponentially. I don't think they have
provided a way for a user to optionally turn off non-blood calculations.

There were other consequences to this "feature" that I won't get into.

--

Dennis Kowallek
http://ltools.kowallekfamily.com/

***