Hi Lew,

I'm with you. I also did several such merges under build 55 and
although everything seemed to be satisfactory and definitely the
quckest way to shrink my sources list I'd like to be sure.
I have been told it is because the "Source conversion tool" is ready
to be rolled out in the next build very soon. If so I can afford to
wait a week or so.

--
Richard Van Wasshnova
http://www.gencircles.com/users/vanwasshnova