Elizabeth,
If you look at past threads on this topic you will see that this
question has been around since last September with no comment from
Legacy. My e-mails to support have not been answered either.  There
are several others that are concerned as well. No one is questioning
the integrity of Legacy, but some of us would like to know why a
workable feature has been removed with no explanation.
Lew