wrote
Any ideas on how to organize all the posts we get on LUG??? I do keep some and have made many sub-folders (as Legacy Sources, Legacy Locations, Legacy Lessons from RON, Notices from Sherry, Legacy pictures, Legacy APPLE, Legacy BOOK, Legacy Reports, Legacy "Ibid", but has anyone got a good suggestion? I hate to throw or delete anything good How do others do this? The subjectt line sure helps!

I don't keep them! My program automatically deletes the messages after 5 days (I can set the number of days to whatever I like) but I can mark some to be kept if I want a particular thread for a bit longer. I figure that I can always access the Archives if I need to look at past messages - no need to use up my hard disk space!
--
Jenny M Benson