Another alternative....

If anyone wants a GMAIL account - I can send an invitation to you!
They give you 7282mb of on-line storage!  If you use the account for
LUG - it keep everything - all neatly organized for you (or you can
come up with your own labels).  The only strange thing I have found is
it does not show you your own posts! (If I send something to the group
- I never see it until someone answers it)  STRANGE but you can get
accustomed to it!

Keith

--
Surnames: McKain, Horn, Riale, Ulrich, Erisman, Leiphart, Reed and Henry

Website: http://home.comcast.net/~geosci64
EMail: geosc...@gmail.com
McCain-McKane-O'Kane DNA Group 1