I am of the old school; print  it.  If I see a thread of interest, I start a
document with each email  in order until it slows down.  Then I save the
document in my Legacy  Information file and print it too in order to read
through
it to get the full  impact of the suggestions, etc.

Howland Davis

In a message dated 1/10/2009 10:51:29 A.M. Eastern Standard  Time,