Win Zip has been downloaded . . . the free version.  It says to get a
evaluation and registration number, I would need to buy a full version???   I
cannot
remember how this works.  I think I had Win Zip years ago???   Anybody know?

 and now I want to restore a file and multimedia file from my Flash  Drive.
My laptop "lilnina" failed earlier this week and DELL sent me  a new hard
drive, which I've installed. But how can I get my files  from 01 30 09.  And
I'm
ALSO still trying to get the flash drive to  work on "Big Nina." in my office.
To make matters more confusing, my  "network" tech is out of town for a week.
 OH COMPUTERS!!!  "

Name:
                   Size             Type         Date  Modified
Richard Ashby Johnson b 1927 2009-01-30 4.13.16  PM-multimedia      21,992
KB   WinZip      1/30/2009 4:13 PM
Richard Ashby Johnson b 1927 2009-01-30 4.13.16  PM
1,197 KB   WinZip      1/30/2009 4:13 PM
Richard Ashby Johnson b 1927 2009-01-30 12.28.57  AM-multimedia    86,458 KB
   WinZip      1/30/2009 12.28 AM
Richard Ashby Johnson b 1927 2009-01-30 12.28.57  AM
1,197 KB   WinZip       1/30/2009 12.28  AM

How can I get to the files?  . and which should I try to  restore???   I
think I like the first two the best.  My daughter  tells me I back up too much,
and it's confusing.  ANY IDEAS ON  THIS???

The KB numbers for multimedia files all seem to be around  20,000 KB and the
data files seem to be around  1,100KB.   Why the difference?

Please advise.  I do not understand this stuff very well!  But I  did have a
great time doing the slide show for my relatives in January!!!

If this is too confusing, please come back to me with more questions.
Thanks.

Awards.  AOL Music takes you there.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000002)