Here is a weird one I'm looking at right now

14th great grandfather Eivind Arnbjornson m. to 12th great aunt Koll

Great aunt Koll's father is shown as 13th great grandfather and I am a
direct descendant of 2 of his children.

Eivind's father is correctly shown as my 15th great grandfather and I
am also a direct descendant of 2 of his children.

Eivind and wife Koll had one child and he is correctly listed as 13th
great grandfather.

Now, when I use the relationship calculator for Grandma Koll, it shows
that she is my 14th great grandmother and 12th great grandaunt.

If the program "knows" the she is my grandmother, why does it display
the aunt relationship on the family screen? I'm thinking it is finding
the closest relationship which is the 12th great grandaunt instead of
the logical 14th great grand mother.

Viv