Hi - I'm using the latest version of Legacy 7.

When I enter information under the "Notes" tab for an event [so that it
follows the standard sentence], then the little number superscript appears
with the event in a report [e.g. Individual or Descendant Narrative}, along
with the source citation itself, but if I use the "Sentence Override" tab
and put my information in there, and add a source to it, then the little
number superscript doesn't appear, but the source citation itself [with an
appropriate number] does appear.

What am I doing wrong?  I just started entering Event information, and I
want to catch errors in my process right now, before I have to go back and
redo hundreds [instead of dozens] of Event source citations.

Thanks, Marianne