From: Marianne Szabo<mailto:msz...@mindspring.com>
  To:
LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com<mailto:LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>

  Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 12:45 PM
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Source citation superscript in Events - Sentence override

  Hi - I'm using the latest version of Legacy 7.

  When I enter information under the "Notes" tab for an event [so that it
follows the standard sentence], then the little number superscript appears with
the event in a report [e.g. Individual or Descendant Narrative}, along with the
source citation itself, but if I use the "Sentence Override" tab and put my
information in there, and add a source to it, then the little number
superscript doesn't appear, but the source citation itself [with an appropriate
number] does appear.

  What am I doing wrong?  I just started entering Event information, and I want
to catch errors in my process right now, before I have to go back and redo
hundreds [instead of dozens] of Event source citations.

  Thanks, Marianne

  Legacy User Group guidelines:

http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp<http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Etiquette.asp>
  Archived messages: