Hmmmm . . . it sounds like some folks have mighty tangled ancestries. Wanna borrow mine? I have not yet discovered any dual relationships. ;) ;) ;)

Vivian White wrote:
Richard,

Except that the wife of your x-2 granduncle will be shown as the Wife
of x-2 granduncle which signifies no blood relationship. The correct
designation for her is your 27th Great grandmother because she is
related to you.

Vivian

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 5:25 PM, Richard Van Wasshnova