From: RICHARD SCHULTHIES
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Geo locations

What do you think should happen? As far as I know, it works the same
wherever, but some countries have apparently more distinct locations, and
use more or less fields to define them. So using four fields for USA places,
forces me to make most of my Europe ones have a blank field in the middle.
Rich in LA CA