  From: Janis L Gilmore<mailto:rajan...@earthlink.net>
  To:
LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com<mailto:LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>

  Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 4:04 PM
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Ubiquitous error 91

  Someone on this list (my abject apologies for not remembering who) contacted
me offlist about error 91 and suggested that I (among other things) check to
see if I had unknown parents that I had not created - and something else
similar.

  I know I sound as if I don't know what I'm talking about, and with good
reason. I don't. I followed her instructions, however, and I can now backup in
the traditional way.

  I asked the individual in question if she had contacted support about her
findings, and she said that she had.

  Would whoever that is please contact me again?

  Thank you so much.

  Janis Walker Gilmore
  Legacy User Group guidelines:

http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp<http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Etiquette.asp>