Another question about pictures - - - - I see I can do a picture scrapbook. That appears to be a good way to display documents. My question is - Is there a way to control the order in which pictures/documents appear? ... so that there is some relationship between the documents/pictures that appear on one page?
Mary

Legacy only allows for three sizes of thumbnails in Reports, it is designed for pictures rather than text based certificates etc. In any even to make them readable they would be too large for most reports.

You can insert them by exporting as an rtf and importing into Word or OpenOffice.org and adding them there.

*New* Improved Interface for OpenOffice.org Contacts Database
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: