Ron,

Thank you for helping me. Changing to short locations is my fault, for some
reason, sometimes things in the lower left of the screen I do not see. I
checked the use short dates & it works perfectly.

The abt vs cir has me stumped. I had the circa changed to about and about to
abt. I could not get, when I typed abt, to stop changing to cir on the
report. Just now I changed about to about and circa to about and the report
still reads cir. I have the dates for these people, for example, as about
1815. Am I in the wrong place? I went to options, customise, prefixes in the
typed column for about and typed about I went to the display circa and typed
about. Then I clicked on save. I tried closing the program, when I opened
the program it still has cir. If this person, Hugh Cochrane, is the main
person it has about. If I move down to the son then Hugh changes to cir. I
don't mean to be picky but the people I send this to understand about they
do not understand cir. Perhaps I hang out with some low life but the circa
seems about as pretentious as does the compiler information - produced by, I
would much rather have the reports read created or compiled by.

While I am on my soap box, I have never been able to get anything I enter in
the comments field to print. I like to have Additions and corrections
appreciated. I have to put this in the email field to get it to print. I
have tried to use the comments field for years and cannot seem to get it to
show on the computer screen or print outs.

Regards,
Ann