Ron,

I closed the program as I had read on the LUG that sometimes a person having
problems were advised to try that. In the family view for Hugh & Eliz they
have always had about. It is when I do a FGR for their children that the
about changes to cir.

In the family view for Hugh Cochrane his birth is about 1815. In the
reports, family group report he is about, his wife Eliza has about, his
children are about. I do not have parents for him or his wife.

In the family view for his son John Cochrane, I have dates for him, his wife
& children. In the reports, family group report John's parents, Hugh & Eliza
now have cir.

I tried deleting the birth data for Hugh & Eliz and saving, then re-entering
the about 1815 and about 1820 respectively. Still cir in the FGR for his son
John.

I looked at the FGR preview for some of their other children, Hugh & Eliza
have cir.

Before I would do the reset which is a pain I would just as soon take a dose
of salts. Perhaps I should just send a disclaimer along with the report that
the program I use will not print about for parents.

Ann