Barbara,

You are not missing anything because what you are requesting is not available
in Legacy. Remember that you are *not* linking the source to a person but to
different events eg. a census linked to: name, birth date, residence, place of
birth, occupation. All of these are either different events or different fields.

Using the Clipboards is the only way of speeding the process up, but there is
no avoiding having to save.

*New Tutorial* Using the GIMP Mask
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 12:27:00 -0500
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Selecting Source Multiple Times for One Person
> From: pastors...@gmail.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>
> I have never been able to have a clear understanding as to this
> question: Is it possible to do something OTHER than saving, closing,
> ETC., several times, to add the same source to each aspect of a
> person. That's not clear, sorry. What I mean is this: When putting in
> information about a person, right now I am having to click, save,
> etc., for each fact, such as Name, Birth, Death, Burial, when usually
> it is the same source for all of those. I'm spending hours. Surely
> there is a better way. What am I missing?

Free photo editing software from Windows LiveĀ . Try it now!
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665240/direct/01/