Click on the minus sign box which is below the triangle box on the left of the
Individual Info screen.

Carolyn
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barbara Ford<mailto:pastors...@gmail.com>
  To:
LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com<mailto:LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>

  Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 11:46 AM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Selecting Source Multiple Times for One Person

  Okay, the Alt-2 seems to work for me instead of F2 (to load the one
  source citation into one blank field). Make sense?

<n2...@cfl.rr.com<mailto:n2...@cfl.rr.com>>

http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp<http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Etiquette.asp>

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/<http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/>
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp<http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Help.asp>