From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on
Behalf Of Barbara Ford
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 10:27 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Selecting Source Multiple Times for One Person

I have never been able to have a clear understanding as to this
question: Is it possible to do something OTHER than saving, closing,
ETC., several times, to add the same source to each aspect of a
person. That's not clear, sorry. What I mean is this: When putting in
information about a person, right now I am having to click, save,
etc., for each fact, such as Name, Birth, Death, Burial, when usually
it is the same source for all of those. I'm spending hours. Surely
there is a better way. What am I missing?