  From: Ron Taylor<mailto:doit4...@yahoo.com>
  To:
LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com<mailto:LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>

  Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 10:42 PM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Exporting to a new Family File

        I was glad to see that others have encountered this problem when moving
data to another legacy file.  Definitely, there should be an option to retain
the modified and added dates when moving.  Also the indicator as to whether the
data was imported or hand entered should be preserved...perhaps again by
option.  It is important to me to know when the data was originally added or
last modified and if it was imported.  With the current program those items are
lost when the file is exported to another legacy file.  If no one has yet
submitted it, I will soon.

  Legacy User Group guidelines:

http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp<http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Etiquette.asp>
  Archived messages: