CE WOOD wrote:
I realize that the temporary backup is not a zip file. That's the whole reason I suggested it may have something to do with zipping the files! It would also help is you would let us know what other files are zipped together with the fdb so that those of us getting this error could copy/save those somehow along with the fdb.

Carolyn,

I pointed you in the right direction in a previous post about manually creating a zip back up. I guess I have to break it down further.

1. Using any zip program (I use ultimate zip because it is good and it is free) open any one of your successful back ups.
2.  Read what files are there.
3 Zip those same files with your zip program when ever you wish to make a back up.

As I indicated in my previous post, the manually created zip file is identical to the Legacy created file and restores exactly the same.

This will allow you to create successful back ups until Legacy is able to locate the cause of the problem.

--
Gene Y.
n2kvs