Dennis,
Yes, they did start a ticketing system, started maybe I'm thinking 3/7 is when I recieved my first one.
Tim

Dennis M. Kowallek wrote:
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 05:42:08 -0600, "Ann Parsons" <aparsons2...@msn.com>
wrote:

I sent the bug report and received the following which I am hesitate to try.

Your ticket has been received and has been assigned a ticket number of [30B-114A5F0D-E670]. Please keep this ticket number for your records and include it in the subject (including brackets) of all future emails regarding this issue.

Based upon the contents of your Ticket, we have identified the following Knowledge Base Articles that may be helpful to you:

How to backup and restore a family file in Legacy 7.0
Where can I download the previous editions of Legacy (version 6.0 and earlier)?
How to: Multimedia file backup and file restoration
Legacy and Windows Vista
Legacy and Windows Vista

Was this an automated response? When did Millennia start doing this?

P.S. Ignore it. It has nothing to do with the problem you reported.