----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis M. Kowallek" <kowal...@iglou.com>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 5:51 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Print Family Group Record

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 05:42:08 -0600, "Ann Parsons" <aparsons2...@msn.com>
wrote:

>I sent the bug report and received the following which I am hesitate to
>try.
>
>Your ticket has been received and has been assigned a ticket number of
>[30B-114A5F0D-E670].  Please keep this ticket number for your records and
>include it in the subject (including brackets) of all future emails
>regarding this issue.
>
>Based upon the contents of your Ticket, we have identified the following
>Knowledge Base Articles that may be helpful to you:
>

>How to backup and restore a family file in Legacy 7.0
>Where can I download the previous editions of Legacy (version 6.0 and
>earlier)?
>How to: Multimedia file backup and file restoration
>Legacy and Windows Vista
>Legacy and Windows Vista

Was this an automated response? When did Millennia start doing this?

P.S. Ignore it. It has nothing to do with the problem you reported.

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools/index.htm

It probably was an automated response as it arrived shortly after I sent the
bug report. I will ignore it.
Amm