From: Brian/Support <br...@legacyfamilytree.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 6:38:39 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Run Time Error "5"

The latest update to Legacy dated 13 Mar 2009 contains a fix for the Error 5
using the SourceWriter templates.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Legacy User Group guidelines:  http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp