PHILLIP O HUSBAND wrote:
Brian, it would seem to me that in the future when a known problem surfaces, especially one caused by some kind of programming error, a general statement could or should be made to all users, not just those on LUG.For instance in a short newsletter or on the Legacy Home Page that shows on our pc's when we open Legacy.

When you open Legacy, click on the Legacy Home Tab. On the right hand side of that page you will see a box labeled "Updates". In this box you will see what version you have installed. It will also indicate that "You have the latest build." Or that "Update xxxxxx is available."

--
Gene Y.
n2kvs