From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of Connie Sheets
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 5:28 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Private Flaming

Because of the intensity and frequency of private flaming that I have been
receiving from this list over the last few weeks, I will be reverting to as
close to "lurker" mode as I can muster, and am contemplating leaving the
list.

I have always done my best to be helpful and keep to topic.  Quite frankly,
I've been on some contentious lists and message boards and have developed a
rather thick skin, but this one takes the prize for passive-aggressiveness.
To those who seem to have nothing better to do than write aggressive
messages to posters who innocently violate your concept of what is
appropriate:  the Legacy staff, or the polite people on the board, will
inform us if we mess up.  You don't have to do it for them.  If you aren't
interested in the subject line, the content of the first post the thread, or
the name of the poster, use the delete key thereafter.

I deeply appreciate those of you who have helped me learn to make better use
of Legacy, and I hope in the process I have at least occasionally helped
others.