As I use United States in my long location, I might use Confederate States for
the long, but in the short names, I usually only use the smallest by itself. At
present, the only situation I have, other than township doubles, is family
members moving from Plymouth, England, to Plymouth, Massachusetts; and I know
to recheck the reports.
Rich in LA CA