OK Janet, let's take this slowly.

The first thing which I would like you to check is the location where you have
Legacy7 installed on your laptop. It is possible that Vista installed it in the
Program files, and if so it will not work properly. So would you let me know
whether your Legacy folder is in C:\ or C:\Program Files\.

If you do not know how to do this in Vista then click the Windows key on your
keyboard you will see "Computer" in the right column, click this and then
double click on the hard drive icon labelled "system (C:). In the folders you
should see one called Legacy, if not double click the Program Files folder and
see if it is there.

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: