No problem Janet.

Not knowing something is not dumb btw. Remember the definition of a scientist
being a person who knows a lot about a little :-)

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: