Brian,

Surely, that would be a church baptismal record. You have all the details of
the church, the details of the baptism, and the name of the person, telephone
is the means of transmission and can be included in the notes.

You may have to use some lateral thinking to make it clear - I haven't looked.

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Subject: [LegacyUG] Source citation for a telephone call
> Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:34:00 -0500
> From: bbed...@japsolson.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>
> Hi,
> What is the best way to do a source citation for information gotten from
> a telephone call? In this case I called the Church where my grandfather
> was married and someone read to me his baptismal date and where he was
> baptized. I looked at using "Interview" as a source but the options
> were for audio/video or transcript. I don't have a transcript or
> anything -- just a couple of notes. I have the person's name, the name
> of the Church and phone number.
>
> Thanks for the help,
> Brian
Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/