Howland:

Wouldn't the "Family Group Sheet > Privately Held" work for you?

Kirsten
  -----Original Message-----
  From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on Behalf
Of howlanddavi...@aol.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 8:08 AM
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Starting Master Source List

  Listers:

      I am having trouble getting started with my sources. I am not a
beginner
  using Legacy but I am one as far as sources go.
      I had a file of many names in a genealogical file. Unfortunately, I
had not
  saved that file of my genealogy information on a flash drive when disaster
  struck, partly due to the computer and partly due to my stupidity. In that
old file,
  I had not had any sources shown so here I am about to begin again and I
want
  to add sources as I go.
      My problem is that my first source is a not a usual one (i.e., book,
census,
  web site, etc.). It is a family descendancy chart prepared by an
_ancestor_.
      Could I have some suggestions as to how to start. I have the Legacy
7.0
  book and it shows to use key words and then to click on a Search icon but
  I don't see one.
      What am I missing?

  Howland Davis