Grover Oliver wrote:
I have GRAMPS portable installed in a seperate folder on a Sandisk USB
drive with U3 . It does not need Portable Apps suite or U3. You have
to go into the folder to start it using the .exe but it works OK.
G.C. Oliver

Actually all of the portable apps will run as standalone program. They can even be run from your computer's hard drive, although that defeats the purpose of a portable app. I just like the convenience of using the Portable apps interface because of the convenience of starting any of the programs I have loaded. Also, I have contacted Mojo Pac about getting Legacy to run with their program. That would be even better!

--
Gene Y.
n2kvs