Exactly, Pat, and that is how I would wish to see it. For me, I would consider
it to be a problem if I had to search for the information relating to the other
partner. In other words, I want them to be together, which inevitably means
duplication.

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: r...@ntelos.net
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Multiple Lines of Descent .pdf--how to avoid
> repetition of info
> Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 15:17:05 -0400
>
> Thanks for your response. The problem is that I'm getting a repitition of
> the information. I'm getting Richard's information when I "look up" Mary and
> Mary's when I look up Richard.
>
> Pat

Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/